- NO SPECTATORS: Due to indoor space limitations, Sunday leagues will not be allowing spectators (Sportsworld is working on video streaming options)
- Click Here for the Check In times and procedures for players and Team Monitor at both locations. Only 12 players from each team can attend a game at a time. This is due to CT state guidelines-numbers per field.
- All referees, staff members, team monitors and players must agree to the COVID CHECKLIST before each game-during check in. CLICK Here for the COVID CHECKLIST
- Click Here for the schedule. Pay attention to location
- ALL Players/Coaches/Managers/Referees MUST wear a mask at all times. Anyone that enters the facility, must wear a mask. This includes while playing.
Rosters must have a MINIMUM of 10 players and MAXIMUM of 15 players
****Only 12 players may attend each game-due to indoor space limitations
Games will be 45 minutes running time - NO half time
There must be ONE Adult on a team's sideline (Teams may not have more than ONE)
Sessions will run for 8 weeks (6 game minimum/team)
Session I: Nov. 22nd-Jan. 10th
Session II: Jan. 17th-March 7th
Team and Player Registration:
STEP 1) Team Manager/Coach: Register Team Name by clicking HERE (no fee required).
STEP 2) Team Manager/Coach: Notify players of team registration and send players Individual Player Registration Link HERE.
STEP 3) Players: Players roster themselves using the Register Online Page given to them by there manager/coach.
a. Complete online member form
b. Roster Themselves On Their Team
c. Complete An Electronic Waiver
d. Submit an individual fee of $139
- PLAYER REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Sunday Before Session Start Date
STEP 4) Team Manager/Coach: Monitor your team rosters to make sure that each of your players have rostered. Follow the steps below.
1. Sign Into Your Account
2. Click Directly on the Team Tab visible on the Horizontal Menu
3. Select League Name, Division, Team Name from drop down menu on page
4. Once on Team Page, Click Roster from Left Vertical Menu to view registered players.
**Rosters MUST HAVE a 10 person minimum. Rosters will be checked.
**Session I Teams will have priority in Registering for Session II
**Deadlines: Make note of Deadlines Above!