- MASK POLICY: In compliance with the CT state guidelines all individuals must wear a mask fully covering their mouth and nose at all times while at the facility. This includes while playing. Players may only remove their mask for a water break as long as they are a minimum of 6 feet from any other individual.
- SPECTATORS: We will now be allowing ONE spectator/player (no exceptions - including siblings) to attend each game.
- Each spectator must check-in with their child.
- An adult not accompanying a player will not be permitted to enter unless assigned as a team coach.
- Spectators should make sure to maintain 6 feet between them while in the viewing area behind each field.
- Sportsworld reserves the right to change its spectator policy if we feel individuals are not abiding by these guidelines.
- CHECK-IN PROCEDURES:
- Teams should arrive NO SOONER than 15 minutes before the start of their game to check-in.
- We staggered start times on each field to accomodate two teams checking for their field. If you arrive early you will be unable to check-in.
- Spectators must accompany their child to enter the bubble (one spectator only/player)
- Only 15 players from each team can attend a game at a time due to CT state guidelines-numbers per field.
- COVID SELF-CHECKLIST: CLICK HERE
- All individuals entering the facility (players, coaches, specators, and staff) must complete our COVID SELF-CHECKLIST before arrival.
- ROSTER SIZES:
- Rosters must have a MINIMUM of 10 players and MAXIMUM of 15 players
- NO more than 15 players may attend each game-due to indoor space limitations
- Games will be 45 minutes running time - NO half time
- There must be ONE Adult on a team's sideline (Teams may not have more than ONE)
Sessions will run for 8 weeks (6 game minimum/team)
January 24th and 31st (Team Practice/Intersquad Scrimmages):
The first two weekends each team will be given a 45-minute time slot and half of a field to hold a team practice. CLICK HERE for schedule and team field assignments.
February 7th-March 14th (Weekly Games):
There will then be 6 weekends of 45 minute games. If the spring sports season is pushed back we may add an additional weekend of games at the end of the session.
Team and Player Registration:
STEP 1) Team Manager/Coach: Register Team Name by clicking HERE (no fee required).
STEP 2) Team Manager/Coach: Notify players of team registration and send players Individual Player Registration Link HERE.
STEP 3) Players: Players roster themselves using the Register Online Page given to them by there manager/coach.
a. Complete online member form
b. Roster Themselves On Their Team
c. Complete An Electronic Waiver
d. Submit an individual fee of $139
- PLAYER REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Sunday Before Session Start Date
STEP 4) Team Manager/Coach: Monitor your team rosters to make sure that each of your players have rostered. Follow the steps below.
1. Sign Into Your Account
2. Click Directly on the Team Tab visible on the Horizontal Menu
3. Select League Name, Division, Team Name from drop down menu on page
4. Once on Team Page, Click Roster from Left Vertical Menu to view registered players.
**Rosters MUST HAVE a 10 person minimum. Rosters will be checked.
**Session I Teams will have priority in Registering for Session II
**Deadlines: Make note of Deadlines Above!